Saturday, October 31, 2009

happy pumpkin to me!

I spied these lovely pumpkins made by Patti at http://windingvine.blogspot.com/.
Ordered them on Mon or Tues...they arrived in my mailbox yesterday.


There were 2 pumpkins, but we had guests, and it was like a mini fall fest opening the package together last night. I gifted the smaller pumpkin to her.
So even the package opening is a nice memory, and let me say it was packaged so beautifully,with an artisic card , bright orange tissue paper , lovely ribbon and autumnal trim....ahhhh



(of course i plowed right in without taking a photo
 beforehand)












here is a stitch from many halloweens ago...


My wish for you...spooky sweetness & no cavities

smiles, corinna

4 comments:

  1. Darling pumpkin!

    Happy Halloween, Corrina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute! What is your spider made of...wire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pumpkins! I love your stitching, too--that spider is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your spooky time stitched piece. Just right for the season. The pumpkin pincushion with the real stem is wonderful. Lucky friend getting such a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete