Sunday, October 25, 2009

one goal attained



Completed  one weekend goal......halloween costume, will deliver to middle son and his girlfriend sometime midweek. She seemed delighted with photo, now crossing my fingers hoping it fits.

Off to jog a little and build up an appetite for chicken and apple sausages on the grill.
Happy Halloween week, here is a doormat I have had since the late 1980's ....remember when these were
a popular craft.....this one was made for my home by a friend.....I have always been amazed at how clean it has kept .

Have a  frightfully good week...........corinna

oh P.S..> go to Sharon's blog at  http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/ for
her blogiversary feline fun....but more    than that the great projects and finishes.





1 comment:

  1. Wow ~ over one stitching on a doormat, how cool is that! I like it.

    Thanks for the advert!

    ReplyDelete